Thursday, September 18, 2008

Marianna and Julianna

I went and picked up the two females from Jason north of Denver.
They are 06 females that are 66% het for albino.









I realize that I know have four breedable females for next year, but only one albino male. I could use one of my other males, but I'd really like to produce as many albinos as possible.
So I decided that I should probably get another breedable male before the spring.

Meanwhile, Makoman (total stud) out in California is sending me a couple 07 females that are DH snow (het whitewater albino, and het borrego anery). Long story short, he's gonna sell me another male (albino and 100% het anery) and send it at the same time.

So, year after next when those double hets are breedable, I will have two males to breed across six females.

males
2.0 albino 100% het snow

females
0.1 albino
0.1 100% het for albino
0.2 66% het for albino (I hope to prove them in 09)
0.2 100% het albino, 100% het anery


Josh - rosybozo

No comments: