Friday, January 23, 2009

Pair of Carrizo Rd. rosys

I have this friend out in CA who has a commercial propagation permit for rosys, so he can catch and breed wild rosys and sell the offspring.
He and I have an agreement where I maintain his website, and he hooks me up with a couple pairs of snakes a year.

He just gave me (I'm going to pick them up in a month) a pair of F-1 Carrizo Rd rosys.
This pair was produced directly from his wild caughts, completely legal and legit).

Carrizo Rd rosys have jagged orange stripes on a pretty blue gray background. One of the coolest localities of that region, IMO.

I'll get some pictures of them up when I get em. Meanwhile, this is what they look like.


Also, he has 2.1 Trona rosys, so he offered me a male if I end up finding a female (which I will). Very nice guy.

No comments: